Corporate Wellness at Work
Pilates is an excellent enhancement to corporate wellness initiatives. Work related stress is cited as one of the number one causes of mental health issues. 30.7 million working days are lost a year due to work-related ill health from stress from musculoskeletal disorders such as back pain and poor posture (Source: hse.gov.uk).
My “Work Well Pilates” programme encourages employee wellness ensuring teams are in good physical and mental condition resulting in increased productivity.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Designed for all levels and abilities.
- Sessions can range from 35-60 mins.
- Can be incorporated during lunch break or pre/post work hours.
- Can be done in the office or in a free space or meeting room.
- A minimum of 6 sessions with no more than 12 participants per session.
- Participants will need to wear comfortable clothes and provide their own mats.